quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

Healthy Halloween Snacks

Healthy Halloween Snacks

Don’t get me wrong, I have a HUGE sweet tooth! I can’t resist candy corn or caramel apple pops; two serious weaknesses of mine. I spoil my kids in the month of October with lots of sweets, but we all know that overloading on sugar obviously isn’t healthy. It also changes our tastebuds, leaving nutritious food not as appealing. I’ve found that the trick to getting my kids to eat healthier options is to just make it FUN! That’s what Halloween is all about, right? It’s amazing how I can get my kids to eat things they wouldn’t otherwise touch with just a few clever ways of preparing and putting it together. Here are some really creative non-candy Halloween snack ideas to get you inspired!

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário